October 17 - 19, 2024|Orlando, Florida
Questions? Call: 1-800-970-4355

KEYNOTES & PANEL DISCUSSIONS

These renowned market experts can help you unravel the effects of growing government debt and deficits on the economy, analyze the current market environment, determine the next big hot spots for investments, and discern the long-term market and economic consequences and opportunities of geopolitical turmoil in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.

Please note: These sessions are available with the purchase of a Standard, Preferred, or MoneyShow Pro pass.

Get a Jump on 2025
Thursday, October 17, 2024, 8:45 am - 9:05 am
Focus: STOCKS

Times have never been tougher or more challenging for individual investors and traders. The headlines are confusing, the markets are crazier than ever. How do you know which companies to buy, when, and how? Learning how to build wealth when that seems impossible comes down to three unbelievably simple things that can help you maximize your results despite the inevitable twists and turns ahead. With 44 years in global markets, Keith knows a thing or two about what it takes to make it. 

What’s Driving Gold Right Now—And How You Can Profit
Thursday, October 17, 2024, 9:25 am - 9:45 am
Focus: PRECIOUS METALS

You never want to say “this time is different” in investing, but the fact is that this gold market is different from any other. There are different drivers, many of which are conveniently price-insensitive, and some of the most powerful factors are about to come into play. You’ll not only learn why gold is headed higher but also specific ways to play the trend for maximum profits. 

Energy Prices and Economic Growth
Thursday, October 17, 2024, 10:05 am - 10:25 am
Focus: ENERGY

Economic growth and energy prices are inextricably linked. Soaring energy prices in Europe in the past five years have hampered growth in everything from manufacturing activity to consumer spending; the region’s destructive “de-growth” mantra has meant it’s the only region of the world to see an outright decline in energy consumption.  

Whether it’s developed economies like the US or emerging markets like India, the key challenge facing markets in coming years will be access to relatively cheap sources of energy.  Alternative energy technologies can play a role, but fossil fuels still account for well over 80% of global energy demand, so the production of commodities like oil and natural gas will need to rise to meet demand. In this session, we’ll examine some of the key energy commodities and sectors that will benefit from this growth. 

The Graphene Moment
Thursday, October 17, 2024, 10:50 am - 11:10 am
Focus: MATERIALS

The new paradigm beyond chips is on its way into something that is 200 times stronger than steel, as flexible as rubber, and a thousand times more conductive than copper... graphene! Geroge will discuss how many sectors this could revolutionize and how it's being used already.  

Reduce Your Tax Burden, Diversify Your Portfolio, and Earn Potential Monthly Income
Friday, October 18, 2024, 8:35 am - 8:50 am
Focus: ENERGY

 Explore the valuable advantages of directly investing in oil and gas with Crown Exploration. 

AAII’s Technical Market Update
Friday, October 18, 2024, 8:50 am - 9:10 am
Focus: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Raymond Rondeau, an investment strategist with AAII, will break out the charts and analyze five prominent market areas that currently affect all investors. Included in this session is coverage of three stocks that are being highlighted by AAII’s team of fundamental analysts. 

The Global Economic & Financial Outlook: Will the 2020s Reprise the 1920s, 1970s, or the 1990s?
Friday, October 18, 2024, 9:30 am - 9:50 am
Focus: ECONOMICS

Dr. Ed Yardeni will discuss the similarities and differences between the current decade and previous ones. He will explain why he assigns a 60% probability to a productivity-led boom like the 1920s, 20% to a scenario similar to the Great Inflation of the 1970s, and 20% to a meltup like the one experienced during the late 1990s. He will also discuss why economists have been too pessimistic about the US economic outlook and not pessimistic enough about China’s economy. He will explain why he remains bullish with his S&P 500 targets of 6,000 in 2025 and 8,000 in 2030. Along the way, Dr. Ed will balance his optimistic outlook with a discussion of widespread concerns about US government deficits and the unsettling geopolitical environment. 

The Setup for Macro and Markets into 2025
Saturday, October 19, 2024, 8:25 am - 8:45 am
Focus: ECONOMICS

A deep look at the key drivers of the economy, policy, and markets into next year, along with an overview of asset allocation strategies to take advantage of these macro and market movements.